Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

2010-2011

In the early part of 2010, I cried enough because of the sadness, pain and more drama than needed, but once I separated myself from the negativity, my frown quickly turned upside right. I met someone who knew the meaning of love and respect, now known as my Snuggie. I thank God often for blessing me with love and the happiness that I have so richly desired. I know that the Lord is with me and now the devil realizes that I’m still here. The old is gone and the better is here and I am stronger, confident and more passionate. I have learned that God will let it do what it do, and through perseverance I will have that close relationship with him.

My first 48 hours into 2011, I realized I am moving into something. I plan to see God more this year than ever before, because I need him to align me with his blessings, and the ones he has prepared especially for me. This year I will: pace myself, look for new opportunities to succeed, live on purpose, and strengthen my relationship with Christ and man, through commitment, communication and sacrifice.

This year I will break out in praise because my joy will in the morning…God is with me and I know this year will be a better year, I moving into a better place strategically, putting myself on target for my own destination, by aligning my thinking with my purpose. I will be specific in my blessing according to the word, be unto my favor on every side, health and wholeness. I can no longer live in excuse, God I command order out of this disorder, I want to move on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment