Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hey Lord...

I thank you for allowing me to have had these last couple of days to examine me and my life. I know that I have made many mistakes over the years but none have compared to the mistakes I made by not following your words. I have come to the quick realization that home is where my heart is and I think at this point in the game I can't tell where home is because my heart has not found peace and the tranquil I desire. I know every part of me hates where I reside and that has everything to do with the circumstances of my inability to believe that you led me to that place for a reason. I want what every person desires to be happy and free from the burdens that I carry from my past. Not every person is out to hurt me and because I can't recognize trust I can't find that salvation I seek. I ask you God on a daily basis to continue bless me and help me find the strength that I need but is that all I need to do? I pray, give him praise and I ask for your guidance hourly. I am not that strong individual that I pretend to be I'm only human, but you know that. I am a woman first and a mother second. I admit I can't do this anymore Lord that's why I'm writing to you at this hour, I just hope that you can decipher through all of this and give me what I so desire, that inner strength and happiness. Thank you Lord for blessing me, without you I know none of this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment