Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Floyd Mayweather, Jr.

Why??????? You are idolized by most so why would you go do something as stupid as allegedly beat your ex-girlfriend and steal her cell phone, for real? Sure the media in Las Vegas is probably over dramatizing the events that took place between you and Ms. Josie, but the fact remains that now your mug shot will consume my television all weekend, WHY? You are facing jail time over an EX, seriously??? Freaking Paris Hilton’s arrest was downplayed and will receive less airtime. I understand different situations but you’re a black man, a respected man and now this….Shaking my head…

Mr. Floyd whoever is in your camp that has allowed you to be depicted in this manner by the media needs to be let off of your “money train”. I say this because someone thought it was a good move to record and post your rant about Manny Pacquiao, as well as go to your ex’s house. You might have more money than the State of Nevada’s deficit but to run the risk of losing some of your endorsements, wow….Because of the recent events you should think about reorganizing and do it immediately because someone in your camp does not have your best interest. I personally would have talked you down off of both of those ledges because another individual is not worth the headache that you have drummed up…Sure I may not have all the facts but I know about domestic “unnecessary” situations and this is probably one that could have been easily avoided…..

No comments:

Post a Comment