Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Monday, September 6, 2010

My prayers...

I contacted you to send my prayers to you and your family. Losing a loved one is not something anyone wishes on the worst enemy. Instead of you thanking me for having you in my thoughts you respond: "I appreciate the concern, but I'm not sure how to take it because you have no concern and had no concern for me or my family when you were putting up your post of you and another man on your FB page, nor were you concerned for me when you had your legs behind your head while you allowed another man to insert his dick in and out of your pussy repeatedly while still being legally married to me, but I'm sorry, your excuse for that is we are seperated. even though I am going through what seems to be an heart breaking moment for me and my family. Like a damn fool I still Love You and want to come home to you even after you so proudly threw up in my face that you are fucking another man. I have not nor have had the desire to fuck another woman other than you my wife. Once again about the Adult Friend Finder thing, had you simply fucked your husband instead of denying your husband sex from his wife, and directing him to seek sex from another instead of the woman who took those with me, then none of that Adult Friend Finder would have come in to play. Yet you still never answered the question of, if I you are not suppose to fuck your husband, then who's place is it to fuck your husband other than you? My Dad is a symbol of how short life really is and why we should not be apart the way we are, but I guess until it hits home for you, then you will never understand that the things that you're allowing to keep us seperated is not worth continuing. Never-the-less I appreciate the thoughts of your should be Father-inlaw," how does a woman take a man back after a words such as these? A simple thank you in someones time of need goes a long way. I've always known how you felt about me but this just soldifies what I have been stating.....

No comments:

Post a Comment