Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lies......

You came into my life when I needed a distraction more than anything. Only problem you never stopped lying, Why? Who am I that you felt it necessary to lie too, why am I special? You never stopped having feelings for your ex but yet you wanted me to believe differently. I said things to you that I had not mentioned to any person before and you took that information to be my weakness.

Sure I had fun with you for all of seven days and then things went to the far left because you were not a strong man in your abilities to keep things real. I may not be the best woman out there but the thing I am positive about is that I am a good woman, one that you will never ever recognize or know because of your inability to see the truth.

One love

No comments:

Post a Comment