Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Selfish.....

I never in a million years thought I would state that you are selfish. You are a stubborn, selfish, spiteful, and a very negative individual. You have stated you live your life according to God but yet you are so judgmental and I never could understand people like you, thus my reason for not wanting to concern myself any further. God is my juror not you. What I choose to do with my time should not be a factor that you deem a fault.

I honestly believe that you are living under false pretense and yes I failed to recognize your inabilities but believe it or not despite my ways, God is very active in my life. He has presented me with so many signs and I have for the most ignored his words but I won’t and will no longer continue down that path. I need to Love, Live and enjoy my LIFE according to God. I will no longer allow anger and ignorance to hold me hostage. I FOUND MYSELF, and the sooner you look in the mirror and see past your swag than you will be able to appreciate life and what God has in store for you.

Not all women are out to do you wrong, but you will never see that so long as you only see swag. Have a great life and enjoy her……

No comments:

Post a Comment