Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Distance....

There may be distance between us, 2881 miles to be exact, but I need you to know and understand that my love for has not and will never change. I gave you life, you gave me strength, hope and something to live for. In all the things that I have done in my life my most precious outcome has been your growth and development. I am proud to call you my daughter, my son and my grandson.

I know I have had to endure more than my share of sadness but my sadness never was because of your existence. I love your every being, stay blessed, be focused and know that I may be 2881 miles away but I am never to far to love you...I miss you..

Love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment