Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

a cheating man is a lying man.....

We met and fell in love everyone said we shouldn't get married but we did. What a relationship. He wanted control and power and she wanted love and affection. He was n't the man to give her the love and affection she so desired and she wasn't the woman to allow him the power and control that he needed to stroke his ego. His pride and arrogance is what kept him from loving her, ut it was her personalities that kept her grounded. He tried unsuccessfully to break her spirit and isolate her from the world.

Three years and alot of turmoil later she gained the strength she need to leave his but before leaving him, he had the audacity to have another bitch call her home. Yes the two of them discussed the love they had for each other and it cut her deeply, if ther was any chance of taking another stabbed at their marriage it was completely dissolved after that telephone call. She never ment to cause him any pain or heartache and she damn sure didn't expect him to be the janitor that he claims he by cleaning up the mess that she left behind, but truth be told he made his bed and now he has to lie in it. It is a kingsize bed so he has a lot he needs to work through....

No comments:

Post a Comment