Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Monday, July 5, 2010

I thought we were half sisters.....

why is that family is the first one to talk shit about you and then call you a hater? I would be the one who is in the wrong if I put the bitches business out there in the same manner that she has done with me. We are supposed to be sisters but for some reason you keep thinking I am an enemy and that I have time to interject my cares into your daily life by calling you. I am sorry what would be the purpose of my call we have nothing in common and the fact that you keep running your mouth about shit you have know clue about is enough for me to leave your ass alone.

I can't wait for this dude to hurt you in the same manner that your previous boyfriend did, he is no different accept his name and emplyment status that is all. He is a womanizer and you are the last person to see this fool for what he is because you need a man to validate you. You are a weak individual and he sees that and is taking advantage of you. If you think I am bullshitting check his computer cookies and view the sites he has been on. Sure babe you might be with him in New Orleans but when he gets back to Boston it will be you, him and HERS..... Drink to that.....You let him start this bullshit now I am going to finish it......

No comments:

Post a Comment