Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The internet....

Why is that Match.com can find you a husband but on the websites designed for persons of color such as Blackplanet the majority of the men are dogs, who want to see tits and ass. Why is it a breeding ground for sexual predators/offenders and whores. Why not call it what it is? I am so sick of this internet crap, what happened to encountering people with true intentions

No comments:

Post a Comment