Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Whatelse is left....

We have gone our seperate ways and all we had was the internet. What you did was get yourself blocked from my world. Eventually you will find yourself unable to send me emails. I tried to tell you numerous times that I never ment to hurt you all I wanted to do was put as much space between us, so that you are granted what you had been asking me and others for, for months. You wnated me gone so I left.

You tried to post comments about me on your Facebook account and tried desperately to make me believe that you were only hurting and that those words were not your true feelings.. But the sad part is you had called me those words many times in the past so it was really hard to make one understand that you felt any different.

I wanted to embrace you this week and I almost brought you a meal but the true kept sending me emails and comments that I had as much hatred in the deliverance that I knew I would be dealing with that same mean-spirited person as I had been dealing with while living with you.

I am sorry and I wish you nothing but the best. I know you are attempting to find someone if you have not and I hope all works out for you. You don't deserve this and happiness will soon be upon yu that I will only be a matter of fact.

Take care and stay focused....

No comments:

Post a Comment