Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Him

August 2010, I saw him (from behind) immediately when I walked into the store, and from the back he was oh so sexy. I glanced at him as I passed but that was it. The day that I am rushing and need to get a quick bite to eat, he walks in. Because I am amazed that I have just encountered another African American in Vegas I do not recognize him at first. But what I did note was that he was not wearing a wedding band which meant possibility.

My kids and I order our food while he is on the phone, don't worry I am still checking him out. I go sit down and he orders his food comes by and speaks to my boys but not once does he open his mouth to me. What does do is sits directly behind me with all those empty seats in this place. I made the that initial contact with him because I am so nosey and I had to ask him a question. I have been talking to him ever since that day, sure I may be infatuated with him because we are in the initial stage of our relationship, and there is no doubt that he has me feeling like a little girl, who wants to be played with.

We have great conversation and that is very important to me. Since I have been away from him these last five days he has made me feel like I am the only woman in the world, by giving me his undivided attention. Just this last week I have concluded that he is more than attractive but that he has an emotional attachement to me. I trust him, feel safe with him and can laugh with him, we have a connection that i don't want to go away. We actually in a round about way talked about who would be the first to say "I love you" first let the record reflect he has already used the word twice while referencing me, so i'm convinced he will be the first one, I told him I bet I could have him saying first. Guess who said as I sit here writing this blog, yep he did. :)

I made a promise to him that so long as he was worthy of my time, I would make him/us a priority and obligation. At this point in the game he has secured a place in my heart and I think he knows that thus the reason he may be working to touch my soul. As I told him the other day I want to thank him for wanting to be that man in my life. My heart is yours papa believe it....

No comments:

Post a Comment