Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So you thought....

So you thought I would crumble up and die. You thought my life revolved around you and that you were the best thing to happen to me. What you have displayed over these last couple of months has led me to believe that you think that I was so far gone mentally that it was you that was keeping me sane. I believe part of you wished that I would not be able to function without you.

I treasured parts of our relationship but you made me relinquish those memories as you progressed into the unidentifiable person. You professed to the man for me and that you would never hurt me but yet you set a plan in motion that went on for three consistent months.

Our world as we knew is now coming to and end. I hope that you and I never have bad feelings for one another but just know that where we are today is where we need to be. I wish you the best and hopefully no hard feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment