Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Why be so judgemental.......

You came in and conquered my heart so you thought... I allowed you into my world with the belief that you were different but now I see you for the person that you truly are, sure you were parading around here as if you loved me, but what I believe is that you loved me for all the wrong reasons.

Your swag has your ego so far gone that you can't even recognize that I am hip to your crap. I asked you not to hurt me when we began that quest, but you could not honor my wishes and for that I have to turn and walk away. Sure some may say that I move without thinking but to remain with you will only cause both of us pain. Sure I love and I mis you but I have come to the quick realization that I can no longer be with you and I hope that you take heed to these words and do not regret me for feeling this way.

Your quickness to judge me has consumed my heart with no desire to in your presence. I have repeatedly asked that you not judge me but because you think that you are better versed in the bible I get the sense that you think that gives you the right to pass judgment on my flaws. I laugh at you and all the others that believe that I am not a strong woman and that my issues are not correctable. I am a great woman, I'm just a human being that has/is enduring pain and unfortunately I don't deal with pain the same way you do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment