Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Butt????

After a long day at school, I arrive home and the first thing I did was turn on the television. Not really focused but I can hear them talking about Kim Kardashian and "America's National Treasure." What?? I walked into the kitchen and I heard the announcer mention something the word Australia. I finished up, I walked over to the couch, to sit down, still not really focused and all of a sudden I realized I am watching TMZ. This particular episode is featuring Kim Kardashian while on the set of a talk show (in Australia) and the female host happens to grab her butt (she asked Kim before she grabbed it). What???? Why is this reportable-- I thought? There were questions about her butt's firmness, if it jiggled, but the female host equated her butt to a "waterbomb".

Harvey Levin asked "What is America coming to?" Kim is in Australia as pointed out by the announcer and he states "Kim Kardashian's butt is as American as baseball or Apple pie." I laughed so hard because if you know me then you will agree that my "butt" is beyond American it encompasses the universe. Can I get on tv with my "butt" please, it jiggles and it's definately bigger than the American National Treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment