Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Good Morning Heartache?

Monday always seems to be the hardest day of the week. Just back from a wonderful weekend and here is Monday. You have to pull yourself out of the bed to get ready to go to work (well for some of us). Oh the thought of what to fix for dinner? Monday blues....blah, blah, blah.

On the other hand you can look at Monday as another day for giving Thanks. Thank you Lord for blessing me and allowing me to be able to wake up and experience the Monday Blues.....

Never loose sight of the little things.....

No comments:

Post a Comment