Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Is there something wrong with this picture???

Arizona passes law authorizing police officers to stop suspected illegal immigrants and demand proof of citizenship. Is this the 2010 version of Racial Profiling?

Malcolm X's assassin is paroled..

An Alabama Republican's campaign slogan "We speak English, Learn It" What the hell? Are you really forcing me to assimilate, how about not voting him into office...

What I cannot understand is why I haven't really considered running for a political office....Clearly the government is out of control and I would fit right in this environment....

On a softer note please ladies remember to get your feet done when wearing open toe shoes or flip flops. Better yet please wear sandals that does not require the toes to overlap the tops of the shoe. Its disgusting use some baby oil if you can not make in to get your feet done...

No comments:

Post a Comment