Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Someone please make me understand....

Why Hugh Hefner donated $900,0000 to save the Hollywood sign when the education system is suffering, better yet why not donate the money to stimulate the economy?

Why Eve had to go against God's will and I suffer monthly for the actions of a woman I never even met?

Why am I forced to work 40 hours a week at a job I hate to make money that does not even make a dent in the debt I have accumulated?

Why is the education system in the state of Nevada somewhat inferior to tourism?

Why do children believe that they have the answers to everything?

Why are most men stuck on STUPID?

If I continue down this path.......

No comments:

Post a Comment