Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Who the freak said???

Who said only cactus can live and grow in the desert, did you forget about those freaking WEEDS? We spent All day pulling weeds...

Who said local politicians are least influential, well good for them because the politicians in Las Vegas are not only less influential but they are hilarious. It is like watching an on-going comedy skit only thing the effects are poor and only beneficial to the polticians oh and the tourists only. How much more of Vegas can I take?

No comments:

Post a Comment