Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ever since...

Ever since the Rhino Pest guy knocked on my door on Monday to discuss his services, my thoughts night and day have been consumed with creepy crawlers. My dreams have been consumed with thoughts of black widow & brown recluse spiders, the flying cockroach, black ants (which by the way already came by for a visit) earwigs, silverfish, crickets and scorpions, crawling up my legs, sitting next to me on the couch, greeting me when I open the pantry, and they even have me checking the car before I get into it. Sure I have been hoping to see a scorpion but not as a tenant. What the hell have I got myself into out here in Vegas. I now have to research species that I thought only existed in books. Why?

I'm not sure if paranoia has kicked in, but something is going on with me mentally and Becky is not the root of it either for those of you that know me, she is scared of the bugs too. Please pray for me in hopes that I make it through the summer with these bugs, spiders and whatever else. Who knew the desert was such a breeding ground......OH LORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment