Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Monday, May 3, 2010

I should have bet on the Kentucky Derby!

This weekend, I should have been home studying for the three exams I have today, and on Wednesday. But not me I was out getting crapped on by Crows, placing bets on a man who didn't stand a chance Mosley, and playing the slot machines when I know for a fact that I have gaming issues, I should have put my money on the KY Derby my odds of picking a winner would have been fruitful.

What the hell is wrong with me? Nothing, just enjoying life as I should. I miss the heck out of Boston but I am definately enjoying a better quality of life here in Vegas. I wish desperately that you could share this experience with me, but you have other plans and desires in Boston.

I am sorry that you do not have drinking water. Look on the brightside you have life and I know you are grateful for that. I hope you had a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment