Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sexy Just Wright...

My husband and I went to see Just Wright, what a great movie. That damn Common is so damn good looking with his sexy-ass freckles, yummy. I could not even eat my popcorn for glaring at him so freaking hard..Yes, I had an orgasm while watching him..I am so ready to see it again.

The only thing about going to the movies with my husband is he so afraid to sneak into another movie, that is the whole point of going to the movies so I thought! What is wrong with him? That's what I get for marrying an older man.. He is 15 years older than me. You do the math if I am going on 25 in a month, then how old would that make him?

No comments:

Post a Comment