Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Vegas is beautiful....

but it is not a place for a woman who seeks to divorce her husband. There are so many road blocks that have been put in place for women who seek a divorce. The free legal aid attorneys only practice limited family law/divorce proceedings, it's either you practice or you don't.

When abuse is involved whether physical or emotional the landlords do not care so long as their rent is paid. So if one wants to break a lease in order to save themself or remove themself from the situation all they can do is suggest that you leave and hope that the other party continues with the rental obligation, if they do not you are still responsible for the rent. So not only is one left trying to establish themself in a life but now they have to worry about their credit, you think since everything revolves around your credit one would want to ensure that their credit score is not impacted by non-sense, the question then becomes stay or go.

Why did I choose Vegas again?

No comments:

Post a Comment