Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Am I required to answer my phone for real????

I am not sure why you are up this early calling my phone with your continued bull crap. If I did not know any better I would assume that you are stalking me and have nothing better to do but cause me STRESS. I do believe you are dangling on the retarded side if you wholeheartedly believe that I am by some special law required to answer my phone. I think that you should contact the local authorities and file an official complaint because from this day forward I will never answer that damn phone as long as I see your number or a number I do not recognize, believe it but just know there are penalties for making a mockery of the law....

Here is some food for thought if you really believe that I am teaching my son to have disrespect because he also chooses not to take your call then please contact the Division of Child and Family Services and let them know that my child is in danger of poor parenting skills they can be reached at 702 399-0081.

You need to get over yourself and this quest to make me as miserable as you. Last week you were talking about God like you have a special connections with him but for some reason I do not see but wish you the very best in locating or establishing a relationship with him. Please seek God because you are in need of desperate help.....

No comments:

Post a Comment