Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

online dating

This online dating crap has taking on new levels of real assholes, have you ever received a message from someone who might intrigue with there message with words like this:

Wow, incredible profile & you are beautiful actually. I saw your profile and it caused and unusual impact, I am interested in you. You have such a beautiful profile. Have you found your lover? If you are still searching, I had to come back three times to see you. I find your intelligence and beauty very exciting. Your profile drew me in and captivated me. Mine seems so barren compared to yours. I'm looking for someone who wants to take the time to get to know me.

I am ready willing and able to venture forth on a journey that will leave the past behind while preserving the best memories and forgiving the ones that were hurtful and usually unintentional. I live life one day, one hour, one moment at a time. I want and need the healing power of love physically emotionally and spiritually. I live as if time were on fire and I believe that every day of the right relationship should be treated like the first day of our honeymoon.

I want to share what I have with one special person who will appreciate that I have a deep capacity to love that needs to be filled and fulfilled. We can't keep it unless we give it away. I am writing these thoughts as they flow into my head and my sense is that they are coming directly from my heart. I'm feeling very peaceful now and this seems like the appropriate place to stop.

If for some reason we happen not to be right for each other, I wish you the best in your search. I wish you continued passion and an exciting lover to keep your fires burning. I appreciate and admire your intensity. I hope to hear from you soon. But then they ask do you have yahoo messenger, and you seem intrigued enough to respond by providing them with another avenue to reach you and when you log on the person is wearing no clothes yuck… Whose idea was to vreate this online dating non-sense....

No comments:

Post a Comment