Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Monday, August 23, 2010

My inner strength...

The problem I had while being with you was not allowing myself to continue to shine. I have always known that I am a strong woman who knows how to be happy, laugh and contribute to others happiness. But while I was in this relationship with you I felt like I was losing it. There was this sadness inside of me. I didn’t have enough energy to smile or react to others, I was just too passive and that passivity was killing me.

For the first time since I left you five weeks ago, I feel like I have actually made decisions that are good for me. It took me a few weeks to find the strength and courage, but once I made that leap, I knew I could never go back. Now, looking back, finding my strength helped me to find balance in my life, and helped everyone else around me. I am strong, at last, because I am almost rid of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment