Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Patience.....

I have tried to be that patient person, not sure why I should have patience when you acted like it was a big deal just to walk me through something on the computer. Do you remember how you ask me took for something and when I would state that it is not there, but you believed I was not understanding your words so you ask me to read the list of icons and when I read them to you, you state isn't that what I said in your rudest voice ever,no it isn't. The sad part about it is that you are ver patient when you speak to any woman. I never understood why I was treated so unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment