Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

A birthday celebration in Las Vegas.....

I took the week off to celebrate my birthday on the Vegas strip. I started out at a bikini bullriding contest no I wa not a participant, I had dinner at Red Lobster (my favorite is those damn cheddar biscuits)I had the lobster and shrimp meal (I am still convinced that Lobsters are just roaches I think I am done eating them, I had the best rocky road ice cream ever (Ghiradelli ice cream is way better than the other guys and a lot cheaper too, I had some yummy mango mai tai drinks what the hell is in those mai tai, talk about delicious.

I took in a couple of shows, the comedian was Kevin Burke not bad, the Rat Pack, these entertainers looked nothing like the originals, but they were entertaining, had a massage, I also had some deep fried oreos and twinkies (not good for the heart) did some gambling won some/lost some, great food, plenty of music and will end the festivities with a magic show.

I wish I could post pictures of my celebration because only in Vegas does one get to witness the owner of Virgin airlines jetski around the Bellagio, see Michael Jackson and Rick James roam the streets together, how about those Kiss impersonators and those funky boots they are wearing.

To sum up my birthday celebration I had a wonderful time in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment