Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

My spirit....

My spirit and faith in God is stronger than the hate you have for me. You have tried to make me respond to you ignorance by threatening to lock the doors, by advising me to find another place, but you can't break me or my spirit. I'm stronger than you both mentally and emotionally.

I have a better chance of surviving this non-sense than you. Without the help of a woman you will not be able to make it in this society. You have nothing to offer a woman but sex, all women need more than that, oh I'm sorry your baby momma can live with you and the fact that you will never measure up to the standards of a child never mind a man. But she is small minded and adapts better than I ever will. She lives her life by what she accomplised materially (is that a word) you wouldn't know because you are uneducated, sure you can hold a conversation but not long because your vocabulary is not extensive "know what i'm saying" no I don't and I honestly believe you don't either that is why that is your favorite saying, your words not mine, or once realize you can't hang with the conversation you start using profanity.

I feel sorry for you and the mind that has you bound. Sure I may have issues but your issues out weigh my flaws by far. You are a jealous man, who suffers from low self-esteem, your depressed, and you look to others for validation when in fact you should not seek validation from anyone but you.

I wish you well in your current endeavors, if you haven't learned anything than let me tell you this, No one should be the reason YOU are not able to move forward in life. Stop blaming others because you are not able to meet your responsibilities in life and stop allowing people to hinder you.

No comments:

Post a Comment