Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I have accepted..

that you will always love her no matter what. She was there for you for 8 years, she tolerated things I would never imagine, she loved you so much she gave you a child, she allowed you to be mouthy arrogrant, and lazy, she put up with the way you treated her, she put up with your cheating ways, she fed you before feeding her child, she had sex with you while having sex with another man, she basically allowed you to take her self-esteem from her. You may have had thought you were over her and wanted better for yourself when we met but now it is so obvious that your heart, soul and energy will only be with her because she allowed you to believe that they you treated her is the a man should treat a lady, well Iam not her and will never ever question my esteem or live my life believing that you are the man for me or that this relationship has brought me happiness........

I have accepted that you long to be with her now please accept these divorce papers....

No comments:

Post a Comment