Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Next step Family Court...

Still thinking I am not going to leave your black ass? Well the joke is on you and I am leaving with what I came with baby, almost everything in this house.
I’m no longer fazed by your manipulation. Remember I am the chick you held back with your bullshit stories and I feel good about my decision to leave your trifling ass. I have a new smile on my face because I am getting rid of my dead weight all 200 lbs of you.

I hear you telling your family and friends that things are not that bad that we can’t work it out but I think somewhere in there you have me confused with a woman who gives a f ck about making this marriage work. I am done putting forth an effort into a nigga like you.

Have a blessed day dude. I will see you when I return from the Family Law Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment