Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Everyday....

Everyday I sit hope that today is the day that we go our seperate ways. I hope that I am able to laugh just because my heart is filled with happiness instead the sadness that has consumed me. I hope that I am lucky enough to encounter my knight in shining armor. I hope that I am able to complete the necessary changes in my book so that I am able to get published.

Everyday I sit in wonder why is it that I am not as strong as the woman next me. I sit and wonder what it would be like to be free of you. I sit and wonder what is going on in Boston. I sit and wonder why am I here. I sit and wonder what God has planned for me next.

I say to my God thank you for blessing me, by keeping me safe, warm and happy. But today I can not thank him for keeping me happy because I am miserable beyond belief.

So all that I ask is for everyday to have the strength to go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment