Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

still trying to figure out what I am doing..

I'm preparing to leave your ass. I'm preparing for a future that does not include you. I know you thought it was just me talking and sure I gave you a timeline, but things changed and I need to act immediately because I can't stand the sight of you. It is very disturbing to learn that you are ear hustlin' what is the point, I will tell you what you want to know, because I believe you should have the whole truths instead of what you may assume.

You are very versed in the reason why I no longer opt to speak with you. But if you need a refresher that baby momma of yours has no boundaries when it comes to me because you have never establsihed them for some reason you think it is ok for that broad to say what she feels and dictate how you should perform in this house, you seem to have me confused with her. You have feelings for her that you won't admit to but your actions towards me project something different.

Then there is your constant reporting to your sisters as if they are coming to Nevada to whoop my ass or something, not sure how you have me confused with a woman who gives a fuck, that shit isn't going to happen anyway and we both know that but I guess it is ok to dream.

To be honest it is pointless for me to continue with you, I don't hate you but that feeling of you being my husband makes me sick to my stomach. I need to be free of your bullshit ways, and your inability to fullfil my days and nights with passion and meaningful moments.

Stop pretending we are a couple on Facebook., you don't need to get me anything or do anything for me, the only thing you can do is sign tis affidavit to release me from this lease. So if want me to speak to you sign and we can carry on as if nothing every happened, until keep up man.

No comments:

Post a Comment