Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Toddlers & Tiaras....Why?

With all the television channels I have why was I drawn into Toddlers & Tiaras. The episode that I happen to watch featured a male pageant diva, what the hell are these parents thinking, why???????

This little boy name Zander took being in the pageant more serious than the little girls that participated. But the freaking mothers are a mess! His mom allows him to wear clear lip gloss and paints his nails lime green. Is she serious? she as another son who has absolutely no desire to be in pageants but her hope is that as he gets older he will be able to be the protector of Zander. Can one say psychological damage!

Do these people realize what they are doing to their children? They're women exploiting their children sexually if you will, for the possibility of winning money. They are spending ridiculous amounts of money Lexie's mom (also featured in this episode)stated they spend on an average of $10,000 per year to be in a pageant, all of this and their is no thought of how a parent might cause psychological harm to their child in the future because of the personal flaws these women are going through, fat women with self-esteem issues. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment