Strength and Determination

Strength and Determination
They're the reason I do what I do!!

Welcome to Melva's Corner

Good Day All:

After many months of debating back and forth I decided I would invite you into my world. I LOVE interacting with people and now that I have moved away from my loved ones to reside in Las Vegas, Nevada, I needed an outlet to keep me focused and on track.

Please enjoy the topics and most importantly let me know what you think!!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Stupidity may have been the reason...

That allowed you to enter my life, that allowed me to fall for the words that came out of your mouth, that allowed me to believe in your thoughts, that led me to the alter.

But Stupidity will no longer consume my life, I am awake and can see you for what you really are a bullshit man, an arrogrant asshole with no concept of reality, a lazy motherfucker who loves to blame others for the integrity he lacks, a mouthy dude with no real understanding of the words that come out of his mouth, an egotistical man with no real direction. How did I allow myself to be consumed by your energy, there is no compatibility between us.

You claim you are strong, but I am stronger, you claim you are smart, but I am smarter, and you claim that you fathered two boys, but I am an active parent. The difference between you and I are facts you are searcing for yourself in other people, I know who I am and do not need anyone to validate my status.

No comments:

Post a Comment